jeudi 4 août 2011

Amazing Thailand! The adventure in south goes on! (part 7)

It’s been already 8 years, since I did my first trip in a foreign country. At the time, I was 20, young, adventurous and sometimes a little bit of a featherbrain. I’ve decided to live the adventure of traveling. I went for the real thing. I wanted to discover South East Asia. In company of my friend, Stéphanie Mac Dodnald, we crossed Thailand, Laos and Vietnam. These beautiful countries with so many wonders, gave us incredible moments, who are still engrave in our memory. Today, with the help of my personal traveling notebook, that I religiously wrote, 8 years ago, I will transport you in a great adventure; to discover the jewel of Asia.

P.s: I kept the wholeness of the text that has been written during this trip. The familiar language is used, to gives realist tone and let the readers feel the emotions.


It is amazing, how many activities it’s possible to do in south of Thailand! We have already deal our trip to Phang Nga Island alias James Bond Island for only 1100 baths which is 30 US dollars for both of us! I think we made a good deal on this one. Then, we have been on the beach, to rent a Jet Ski, but it has started to rain at the same time we were getting there. When the rain finally stopped, we fell asleep on the beach. It’s hard to be a vacationer, hey, hey!! Anyway, we still got time for the Jet Ski; we are planning to stay two weeks in the south.

Earlier on the beach, a group of guy came to talk to us, they seemed to be nice but their approach was a little bit cheesy, if you know what I mean… I have seen better technique before. Whatever, they asked us to go out at the banana bar on Patong beach. At first, it sounded like a great idea but after the dinner, we were exhausted. So, we just put back the project for the next day. The sun was hard on me today; I got a big head sunburn. At the moment, I’m writing those lines, I’m feeling kind of dizzy. That was a good idea to get some rest at the hotel tonight, because we have to be in great shape for our Phang Nga Island expedition, tomorrow. I’m eager to see what this island look like!

Partager cet Article:

Facebook Twitter Technorati digg Stumble Delicious MySpace Yahoo Google Reddit Mixx LinkedIN FriendFeed Newsvine Flux RSS

Blogger

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire